Our partners trust in the absolute precision and uncompromising quality of our work and products for use in this highly sensitive technology and every miniature pump that leaves our factory is fully tested and documented.
No matter how complex your requirements are, we will find the perfect pump solution for your application.
Capnometry: the medical technology specialist, Corscience, relies on miniature pumps from Schwarzer Precision
Vacuum therapy: NPWT pumps for efficient wound healing
Vacuum therapy (VAC / NPWT) is a therapeutic procedure for the treatment of acute and chronic wounds. Specially adapted NPWT pumps from Schwarzer Precision ensure fast and comfortable wound healing.
Endotracheal Intubation: Hamilton Medical relies on precision pumps from Schwarzer Precision
The IntelliCuff® from Hamilton Medical: inside, our SP 270 EC-LC miniature pump ensures precise cuff pressure.
Here are some of the medical technology applications in which Schwarzer Precision miniature pumps are used successfully:
- Anti-bedsore mattresses
- Aspirator / surgical suction devices
- Blood pressure measurement (inflation of arm cuffs)
- Cellulitis therapy
- Chiropody / podiatry / medical pedicure devices
- Cleaning devices for hearing aids
- Compression therapy (e.g. for lymphedema)
- Cryotherapy (cold therapy)
- Dialysis machines
- Disinfection (hands, surfaces, equipment)
- Eye surgery (e.g. fixation of the lens or eyeball during surgery)
- Inhaled NO therapy
- Irrigation pumps (irrigation for colostomy)
- Nebuliser / inhaler
- Operating theatre mannequins (circulation simulation)
- Pneumatic scalpels
- Pressure and suction supply for portable surgical devices
- Prosthetics (e.g. vacuum fixing of limbs)
- Respiratory gas analysis / spiroergometry / capnometry
- Sleep disorders / sleep apnoea (respiratory arrest)
- Thoracic drainage
- Vacuum assisted closure (VAC) / negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT)
- Vacuum technology (e.g. suction of ECG electrodes)
- Ventilators / home ventilators
- Wound drainage