Our partners trust in the absolute precision and uncompromising quality of our work and products for use in this highly sensitive technology and every miniature pump that leaves our factory is fully tested and documented.
No matter how complex your requirements are, we will find the perfect pump solution for your application.
Our customer, Corscience develops medical systems and devices for national and international medical technology companies. They were looking for a pump that could provide a precise air flow for their capnometer.
Capnometers measure the CO2 levels in exhaled air. They are used to detect breathing problems in a patient during an operation or in intensive care. Therefore, capnometers are an essential part of the systems used to monitor the condition of patients.
Capnometers are also used in ambulances, where, in addition to maximum precision, their weight and energy consumption are also very important. Thanks to our close cooperation with Corscience, we were able to quickly customise our SP 100 EC diaphragm pump exactly to their requirements just when they needed it.
Furthermore, the particularly durable bearings and elastomers used in the SP 100 EC diaphragm pump as well as its robust design ensure that it is always a highly reliable component.
© Corscience GmbH & Co. KG, Erlangen
The eccentric diaphragm pump SP 100 EC is perfect for sidestream capnometry, where our miniature pump feeds breath samples to a sensor that measures the CO2 content. www.corscience.de
- Anti-bedsore mattresses
- Aspirator / surgical suction devices
- Blood pressure measurement (inflation of arm cuffs)
- Cellulitis therapy
- Chiropody / podiatry / medical pedicure devices
- Cleaning devices for hearing aids
- Compression therapy (e.g. for lymphedema)
- Cryotherapy (cold therapy)
- Dialysis machines
- Disinfection (hands, surfaces, equipment)
- Eye surgery (e.g. fixation of the lens or eyeball during surgery)
- Inhaled NO therapy
- Irrigation pumps (irrigation for colostomy)
- Nebuliser / inhaler
- Operating theatre mannequins (circulation simulation)
- Pneumatic scalpels
- Pressure and suction supply for portable surgical devices
- Prosthetics (e.g. vacuum fixing of limbs)
- Respiratory gas analysis / spiroergometry / capnometry
- Sleep disorders / sleep apnoea (respiratory arrest)
- Thoracic drainage
- Vacuum assisted closure (VAC) / negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT)
- Vacuum technology (e.g. suction of ECG electrodes)
- Ventilators / home ventilators
- Wound drainage